Sunday, August 5, 2012

Psssst! Hey Fred....

A really good friend will tell you important stuff about your life like, "Psssst! Hey Fred, your fly's open, man." Or "Sally, take this tissue. You got a booger hanging from your left nostril."  Or how about this one: "I read your blog, but I think it's kinda long. The recommended word count for a blog these days is 17 1/2 words. You might want to work on shortening things up a bit."

Ah....good feedback. Thank you, Angela P! I shall work on my verbosity.

It's Sunday. Everybody go take a nap!

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. I like your long entries and look forward to reading them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, K! I just have to find the happy middle ground.
      L

      Delete
  2. So far so good.....whether short and sweet or long and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

No cussin'! Only discussin'.